Mexican Coffee Recipe
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Spice up your coffee routine with a delicious Mexican Coffee recipe. A little cinnamon, a little whip cream, and a whole lot of delicious coffee partying on your taste buds.
Here’s how to brew it up:
- 12 oz. of your favorite specialty coffee
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Stick (garnish)
- Brew a cup of your favorite specialty coffee using your preferred method. Remember, starting with a high quality coffee results in the best end product.
- Stir sugar into your coffee and make sure it’s dissolved.
- Add cinnamon in a little at a time, stirring well.
- Garnish with a generous amount of whipped cream, sprinkle cinnamon on top and add a cinnamon stick.
If you don’t have a favorite coffee or want to discover something new, get a BeanGenius subscription to start exploring coffees personalized to your tastes, or just go shopping at the Marketplace for amazing coffee delivered fresh to your door.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!