12 of Our Favorite Coffee Inspired Songs
Is there anything more relaxing than sipping a cup of delicious coffee while listening to your favorite tunes? Yes, there is. Sipping on BeanGenius coffee while listening to these 12 java inspired jams. We have put together our favorite coffee inspired songs to get you in the mood for your next amazing cup.
1. Forty Cups of Coffee by Ella Mae Morse
2. The Coffee Song by Frank Sinatra
3. Coffee Time by Natalie Cole
4. The Java Jive by Ink Spots
5. Black Coffee by Peggy Lee
6. Coffee Coffee Coffee by Dave Dudley
7. Java Blues by Rick Danko
8. Black Coffee by Humble Pie
9. One More Cup of Coffee by Robert Plant
10. One Cup of Coffee by Bob Marley
11. Coffee in a Cardboard Cup by Mandy Patinkin
12. Coffee Cantata by Johann Sebastian Bach
Have we missed your favorite aromatic aria? Comment with your favorite coffee inspired songs!